Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello, Just Joined

Bruno Pires

Country Flag
canada
I have been a Land Cruiser Lover since the very early 80's . In the late 80's and Mid 90's I have 3 BJ42's. 1981,1982 and 1984. Yes the last year of the BJ42's with the 5 speed and power steering. Like a young silly boy I ended up selling all of them. I have been searching for another BJ42 since 1995. Yes I finally managed to acquire a 1981 BJ42. I am so very happy to have my first era/year vehicle once again.

I have been a Land Cruiser Lover since the very early 80's . In the late 80's and Mid 90's I have 3 BJ42's. 1981,1982 and 1984. Yes the last year of the BJ42's with the 5 speed and power steering. Like a young silly boy I ended up selling all of them. I have been searching for another BJ42 since 1995. Yes I finally managed to acquire a 1981 BJ42. I am so very happy to have my first era/year vehicle once again.
Hi bruno, good that you have a 40 again. Regret selling mine and would have it back in a flash. What are you planning to do with it? Lets have some pics too please

Hi Bruno and welcome.
Many of the 40s I saw when I was in Canada visiting my son had rust, I trust that yours has been cared for but as you have taken a couple of decades looking I suspect that you chose with care.
Looking forward to seeing some photos.
Where in Canada are you situated?

Regards,

Rodger

Back