Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello to all!

RicoF

Country Flag
malta
Hi all, just acquired a 1994 Cruiser VX 4.2L turbo diesel, with just 26k original kilometres!! Now I joined this forum to start to learn about my new 4x4. Thanks to all!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Where did you find that???

It was sitting in a garage for years, used strictly on road and very infrequently. I will post some pics once I give it a good clean, not that it's dirty, but to show its mint condition! It's slightly too big for me and the country I live in (Malta), hence might consider selling it as well, but I would like to see how it goes for now. This beast ain't Tarmac friendly :) it's born for the wild.

looking forward to the pictures...

I present to you the BEAST!

photo 2.jpgphoto 1.jpg

Hi RicoF, welcome to the club. It is a shame you may have to get rid of the beast. If you are considering selling it, what price would you be looking for?

OMG! You can't sell it ! ...................at least not until the novelty of my Colorado has worn off ....................... I FORBID YOU !

Hi RicoF, welcome to the club. It is a shame you may have to get rid of the beast. If you are considering selling it, what price would you be looking for?

I need to see what's worth, it's in as new condition, never been off-road, but tooooo big for me as an every day drive! If you have an offer pm me. Not even 25k kilometres!!!!!!! It's a 7 seater... I love the drive... but would be ready to sell given the right price! It's got auto a/c, front rear electric windows, central locking, automatic, 4.2 turbo diesel, cloth trim, factory radio casette with power antenna (up/down buttons in dash). I think that's it... any questions ask!

Now if it was a 24V auto...............

Good luck with the pursuit Lorin.

Andy

Welcome to the club Rico. :icon-biggrin:

Thats a nice clean 80. :clap:

Maybe Malta might be a nice source for people to import to the UK from, should be fairly rust free and right hand drive. :think:

I tried finding a Malta ebay a few years ago but couldn't find one. :thumbdown:

I would have thought chris would be on a plane buy now as its blue
stu

I thought it was the late ones that had the chrome roof rails and could have been inported wrong?
stu

Hi all, it's the HD-T engine (4.2 turbo diesel). There is no ebay for Malta but there is a similar site www.maltapark.com. I can assure you however there is no other one like it in Malta, and I dare say it's the only one as there was a similar one which unfortunately died in action on an overland trip. As Ben said it's of course RHD and as far as I know RUST FREE. I have not advertised it locally yet and would be ready to sell abroad to someone who can get the most out of it.

Back