Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Holy shit!

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
THIS IS HOW FAST YOUR DAY CAN CHANGE
Click to view, if it doesn't start playing click refresh.

th_Thisishowfastyourdaycanend.jpg

:shock:

any idea if they walked away from this. :?

Ben said:

any idea if they walked away from this. :?
I don't know Ben, it looks pretty drastic, it is a video sent to me by a friend.

The 2 second rule would not be much use in cases like that.

Incredible.

Looks like the guy who hit the van came down the off ramp. Can anyone figure what the hell he was doing?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
:shock: :shock:
It doesn't matter how quick your reactions are, when something like this happens you haven't got a hope in hell.

Joe

quote:
"The white car that crashed into the truck was the victim of another accident. The driver lost consciousness after the first accident which can not be seen in this video. After the driver blacked out, the car entered the highway going towards traffic and ran into the truck...Moral of the story, stay off the ******* Freeways and Highways as much as possible."

If you freeze a few frames it appears to me that you can see an occupant of the white truck is seen flung out the vehicle :cry:

cr1.jpg

cr2.jpg

:sick:

Horrendous.

I've seen the aftermath of plenty of head on collisions, its one of the reasons I wouldnt buy a small car.

Dashcams really are handy bits of kit, although personally I dont like to see videos where the fatality is shown visibly occuring.

Pete

[youtube:1r95psfc]XBgktrtxX0s[/youtube:1r95psfc]

I'm guessing that you just show that to your insurer and they say 'Fine, lovely, no problem and incidentally your premiums won't go up either' ?

Chris

Back