Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HzJ 74 ??

freshfish

Country Flag
finland
Hello,
I am new to this forum and am hoping this is the right spot.
I acquired a very clean 2002 HZJ 74 that I want to sell and have 2 questions:
a) I could not find specific information about such a model (with a 4.2 L diesel engine)...is there another name for it?
b) Someone suggested I could sell it for the equivalent of $30,000 USD because its fairly rare. Is it rare enough to fetch such a valuation? I was thinking it would be alot cheaper given its a 2002 with 150,000km

Any guidance you can offer me would be great as I found very little on this specific model
Thank you in advance
freshfish

Hello,
I am new to this forum and am hoping this is the right spot.
I acquired a very clean 2002 HZJ 74 that I want to sell and have 2 questions:
a) I could not find specific information about such a model (with a 4.2 L diesel engine)...is there another name for it?
b) Someone suggested I could sell it for the equivalent of $30,000 USD because its fairly rare. Is it rare enough to fetch such a valuation? I was thinking it would be alot cheaper given its a 2002 with 150,000km

Any guidance you can offer me would be great as I found very little on this specific model
Thank you in advance
freshfish

Hi,

HZJ74's aren't that common from what I know, but about that valuation isn't too far off (depending on body condition) in all honesty; US$30k is about GB£18k, but as comparing different currencies isn't always that easy because of the differences in the initial purchase price and the used car market.

However, it is a very interesting truck for someone, the MWB is a great size, that bit bigger (and more usable as a result) than a SWB without being as big as the Troopy.

Good luck!

Back