Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I must make an appointment with the Doc!

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
redface-oops-6.gif
OMG, I've just voluteered to jump out of a perfectly servicable aircraft, I must make an appointment with the Doc!

Unless you're using a parachute, maybe it's an undertaker you'll be needing instead? :angelic-halofell:

Andrew Prince said:
Unless you're using a parachute, maybe it's an undertaker you'll be needing instead? :angelic-halofell:
It will be a tandem jump so I hope the instructor has one :pray:

No need for a doctor, prefectly normal IMO. Just remember to eat something beforehand, you have absolutely no idea how much energy an adrenaline rush like this can use. Halinka was stressing about the jump all day and she didn't eat a thing, almost passed out afterwards :shock:

Rob said:
No need for a doctor, prefectly normal IMO. Just remember to eat something beforehand, you have absolutely no idea how much energy an adrenaline rush like this can use. Halinka was stressing about the jump all day and she didn't eat a thing, almost passed out afterwards :shock:
I was thinking of starving for a couple of days :think: . . . . I don't want to poo me pants on the way down :lol:

Cossack said:
Rob said:
I was thinking of starving for a couple of days :think: . . . . I don't want to poo me pants on the way down :lol:

Forget the starving, start the drinking LOL :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just go before you jump that way you wont pass out or stain your pants, that's how I did it ;)

Seriously Chas, this is very exhaustive, especially on your first time. Starving before you jump is not wise.

Cossack said:
redface-oops-6.gif
OMG, I've just voluteered to jump out of a perfectly servicable aircraft, I must make an appointment with the Doc!

Are you doing it to raise money for charity or just a personal challenge :?:

silvercruiser said:
Cossack said:
redface-oops-6.gif
Are you doing it to raise money for charity or just a personal challenge :?:
Personal challenge, a friend who is a sky diver has arranged a group tandem jump, I don't know yet if it's all jumping together or just a series of jumps on the one day.

Just hope I don't end up like this
zombie-302.gif
:lol:

Make sure the Tandem guy looks really happy... and might be worth checking he has plausible plans are for the next day! :shock:

LFN said:
Make sure the Tandem guy looks really happy... and might be worth checking he has plausible plans are for the next day! :shock:
:lol: you never know

It's going to be so cool... you're actually going to fly! :clap:
Ok so more of vertical effort than a graceful horizontal affair - but Falcons look pretty damn cool when they do it.

Best of luck cossak - jealous.... enjoy!

Back