Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I wish

I nearly rid myself of the father in law today because he decided as an act of kindness he would buy the young fella next door 10L of petrol for his lawnmower as the poor bugger has been in hospital for a few days . He hasn't driven for 40 years and i guess the price wasn't a happy shock :lol:

Nevermind its all about kindness and surely the young fella will continue to cut his grass weekly for free he is only 72 and he should have had plenty of rest in hospital :lol: they crack me up the pair of them Statler and Waldorf .

Shayne, Customer service in US is generally top notch. My cousin who lives there was horrified at her treatment all round in UK when she came for a holiday.

Not sure how that relates to my post Frank but i find it very easy to believe , "have a nice day" in the USA as opposed to "next" spoken in such a sullen manner you can almost hear the silent insult projected towards you in the UK .

I thought you were praising their insurance company's attitude to their customers.

Forgive me you are correct Frank it was xmas day i posted that so i had forgotten .

Back