Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

If you want a laugh.

joinerman

Garage
I've had a beard for the last forty years. Today i was giving it a trim up with one of those trimmers that grade the length, all going fine until the grading bit on the end broke.
I have a big hole on the side of my chin now.

Sorry JM, you can't dangle the carrot like that and not put up a photo or two…its just not cricket you know…:)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I trust its a hole in your beard and not your chin JM, but I suppose we'll never know without the obligatory photos :lol:

The only time I ever shaved my tash off in 40 odd years was a result of a shaky hand with a trimmer. I looked like a cross between John Oates and Adolf Hitler after the incident which required total removal.

That was a shock to the system, so losing a full beard must be traumatic!

I used to have a beard of a certain length, I'll never forget the day I used my trimmer but forgot to put the 'depth' gauge on and ended up with a 'roadway' from neck to lower lip. surprised-021.gif

I used to have a beard of a certain length, I'll never forget the day I used my trimmer but forgot to put the 'depth' gauge on and ended up with a 'roadway' from neck to lower lip. View attachment 101702

I've done that on my head a few times when I've got the clipper settings wrong - it's sort of a anti-mohican!

Oh well it's only hair - it'll grow back.....eventually.;)

- it's sort of a anti-mohican!

Oh well it's only hair - it'll grow back.....eventually.;)
Mine won't, I'll call it a reverse Mohican.

Bet you're glad you weren't shaving your lower hanging bits when the trimmer guard broke!

:innocent:

Back