Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Jeep Wranglers

Hi,

My son had the 2006 limited edition Rubicon - the 2 door with the 14 inch longer body - brilliant off-road but he sold it. Why? Well now he works for a Jeep dealership in Canada and is getting the 4 door Rubicon. (family needs more room)

If you are serious about off-roading a Jeep - it has to be a Rubicon. Not my words but the it's what the guys in the dealership say. And those guys do some serious trails.

Hope that helps

regards,

I have been doing some reading and looking into the different 4wd systems and alot of the American forums seem to state that rocktract is only needed if you want to do some serious rock climbing and command tract should be capable for most other applications..but I could imagine getting stuck somewhere...cursing! but they dont sell a rubicon with a diesel engine. another stumbling block for me is its 2wd for day to day driving. The car being rather basic is not an issue, infact I like it like that! :D I sat in one in a dealership today and found the cabin comfortable and roomy, I liked the driving position....the jeep salesman seemed totally uninterested in selling me a new or used one! :D

Back