Kzj78w

Rich Sims

Sep 10, 2011
Bristol
Garage
We've went to Nordkapp 3 years ago in depth of winter -47 not a problem, Croatia, all round Ireland, all along the alpes, top of sweden last January, all round the UK and heading for Morocco over Christmas. It's done 70,000 miles in the 4 years I've had it and never missed a beat. Arb lockers back and front, 2" ome lift on front and 3" lift on the back, custom front bumper and rear in the build process running on 285/75/16 st maxx tyres.

hairyguy4

Feb 13, 2011
s.e london
bloody nice! they look so smart in that colour combo, I would love a 78 but for the offroading I do it would just get ruined :(

Scott

Mar 17, 2010
Essex
Nice looking truck Rich, your obviously taking good care of her if she's still in that good condition after all them miles and destinations. Certainly looked well cared for when I saw you at Lincomb, tows a nice trailer too.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

TL75

I am in pakistan
Jun 7, 2017
Very cool ride. Well kept. I need to ask you a few questions about it. Since I also own the same. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks