Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Land Cruiser - Press / publicity photographs for sale - with copyright

It's a 60 series. Could be Germany, Austria or Switzerland.

Looking at the guys sleeves, I'm guessing bahnpolizei (road police) as opposed to autobahnpolizei (cos it's not a motorway!).

Pete

A close up on the number plate on 628 should identify nationality.

627 and 628 -- the police livery one, any idea on this one??

That has to be 60 series, but I'm no expert and I don't have any other knowledge I'm afraid. :shifty:

PS Sorry Pete, didn't see your post on page 2, I wasn't much help after that was I :lol: :icon-rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's a 60 series. Could be Germany, Austria or Switzerland.

Looking at the guys sleeves, I'm guessing bahnpolizei (road police) as opposed to autobahnpolizei (cos it's not a motorway!).

Pete

it was SWISS police!

thanks for your help guys, currently talking to a potential buyer of these items, after getting a little more info on the models from you lot.

Would it be fair and reasonable to ask for a little donation to the site as we have helped you to make a little money from the sale using information from the here?

Sorry if that sounds a bit rude, but I think that it's a reasonable trade!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have suggested to admin there should be a donate button which is set at £1 only . Seems to me with all the good will deals that take place via the forum nobodies gonna object to donating a pound to the running of the site when they've just saved themselves a bundle or made a few quid .

I didn't expect the chap to stay, and he was upfront as to his reasons, and said thank you, so I don't mind helping.

Donate button is a good idea, I suspect others would use it also.

Good idea.

Pete

Mind you the very word "donate" makes me cringe , how about a kitty button so we can all have some fun badgering those who beat us to the best deals with "one for the kitty please you jammy so and so"

Back