Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruiser Colorado with Off-Road/Expedition Preparation

Isn't that a forum member's truck?

I'd swear I've seen that at Lincomb last year - can't remember the name but a tall chap, was there with 1 or 2 of his sons.

OK, so I'm going to go and have a look at this tomorrow :shifty: :icon-smile: Anyone know anything more about it? That is more than can be read on here? It was originally Geordie Paul's, but he had to sell it on a year or so back to the chap that bought it along to one of the 2012 Lincombs :icon-smile: A lot of the work done to it has been done by West Coast. The new owner is selling it on as it's not getting the use it deserves and has only covered 2000miles in about a year. I guess my biggest thought is it being an auto and thus maybe harbouring head problems unlike the manual that I'm used to. Any advice for a manual owner going to look at an Auto then? The rest I think I can handle :icon-smile:

Did you buy it Steven?

Listing has ended. :icon-smile:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No m8, I didn't :icon-smile:

At the start of this weekend I had no thoughts about buying another truck and as I said on the phone to the owner in my mind the next move was going to be a 120 in maybe a couple of years. There's nowt wrong with Fiery that has me wanting to change at this moment in time except maybe a bit more space when I have the two boys with me. After stumbling over this one for sale on the bay looking for a new rear bump stop for Fiery believe it or not a seed started to grow that resulted in me contacting the owner just this afternoon and long story short I'm viewing it tomorrow at 9:00am

Go for it Ste!!!

And stay off eBay for a while!!!

Nice one Steve.... so two on your driveway now.... seems to be a common trait amongst members :dance:

:thumbup:

Nice one Steve.... so two on your driveway now.... seems to be a common trait amongst members :dance:

Not for long...I'll be shifting my 95 shortly (read, once I get a moment to clean it and treat the sliders to a fresh coat of paint)

Last edited:
Nice one Steven. It did look very nice at Lincomb - the mods and especially those 285/75s looked really good on it.

Not till I pick it up on Saturday and then for short time I shall be the owner of two Land Cruisers!!! Not for to long though as Fiery will have to go :cry:

Nice one Steve.

What were the reasons for the change? The d4d engine?

nice one!
Cheers Andy :icon-smile:

what are the plans for it? :icon-cool:
I've not had time to think about any plans as it's all happened so quickly. That said though a prety extensive list is starting to come together :lol: To be honest it needs nowt doing to be ready to use except possibly an engine service as it's not had one for 12months, but has only covered 2000miles in that time.

Cheers Joe :thumbup: I'm quietly very happy and smiling :icon-biggrin:

Nice one Steve.
Thanks Karl :icon-smile::thumbup:

What were the reasons for the change? The d4d engine?
I honestly was not expecting to be making a change, but when I stumbled over it on ebay I could not beleive it was up for sale as I have always secretly coverted the way that it looked ever since Geordie Paul first posted up some photos of it Laning. I'm affraid that almost as soon as I saw it I I had bought it with my heart!!!! It just so happens that it has the D4d lump and more space and more doors and more gadgets (like the amazing electric folding mirrors, brilliant :icon-biggrin:) and and and. Still a bit in shock to be honest :shock: :crazy: :icon-biggrin:

I guess a new thread is in order to fill in some more detail :icon-smile:

Thats the truck that started me on the slippery slope , all i wanted was some beefier tyres and while searching i chanced upon Gordie Paul who had managed to wedge 285/75's under the arches just for a look while he was waiting for his suspension lift to arrive . It must be a great looking truck coz just seeing a pic of it has cost me a bloody fortune :lol: Good luck with it and i hope you find a good home for Fiery i imagine it will be hard to let her go .

Nice one Steven. :thumbup:

So the big question................................

Will you be fitting a snorkel given how much you love the one on Fiery? :think:

Always follow the heart mate......

I'm sure you will love the auto as well. Very nice when off roading.

Back