Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

"Landcruiser meets Landscape" preview online

LC-Calendar

Country Flag
switzerland
Dear all,

Finally it's done! We sent the calendar in press today!

This is for those who have read or participated in my “Call for Pictures” thread, we owe you the result.

We chose 13 amazing pictures that will inspire you and ignite the desire to head for the (off-)road! These pictures will accompany you through 2015:
www.landcruiser-calendar.com/english/calendar

Thanks again to all the participants and don't forget to check your e-mail accounts on the 19[SUP]th[/SUP] of October when we raffle off the prizes!

Happy cruisin'!
Lukas

Last edited:
Yep, I like it too, but I'm holding on the ordering for a moment, it's a bit steep... considering none of the pics were mine...:?

Yep, I like it too, but I'm holding on the ordering for a moment, it's a bit steep... considering none of the pics were mine...:?

unhappy-plus-one-074.gif
Although the pics are good they seem to be set in very similar scenes, I thought there would be more variety. :think: and at least one of mine. :angry-screaming:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice but I'd have 12 pages with that one from Paul on it. Superb.

Not sure the Cruisers come through as the focus. The scenery is great but I can get that looking out of my window. I want to fill the page with metal.

How about this in your face metal (Land Cruiser).

p1184432992-4.jpg

I think you would like this photo.

Hi marius nice to see you here again. Hows it been

Nice but I'd have 12 pages with that one from Paul on it. Superb.

Not sure the Cruisers come through as the focus. The scenery is great but I can get that looking out of my window. I want to fill the page with metal.
then it wouldn't be landcruiser meets landscape

Err, I know. But look at the pic that Marius just posted. There's a tree and some sky, what more do you want? This is Landcruiser meets Land scrape.

Err, I know. But look at the pic that Marius just posted. There's a tree and some sky, what more do you want? This is Landcruiser meets Land scrape.

Yep, more like Land Cruiser meets Landscape gardening, that one Chris... Excellent!:lol:

...don't worry guys, there will be other years with more metal and action :icon-cool: The idea is to have a changing motto/theme every year.

Hello to all,

Did you upload your picture(s) for our Land Cruiser meets Landscape Calendar 2015? Then you automatically took part in our raffle.

The winners have been announced via E-mail today, so check your mailbox!

Read about the whole story here www.landcruiser-calendar.com

Enjoy your Sunday!
Melanie

Back