Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruisers Getting Exported

nlbyrne

Well I'm on the hunt for a HDJ80 at the moment and finding it hard. All of the older Landcruisers especially the 80 series are being bought up by foreigners. They are shipped them back home to the Congo, Kenya South Africa ect. Now I'm not racist just a little pissed off that they have bought up nearly everything good and bad and there will be nothing left in a few years.
Whats it like over in the UK?

Sorry for the rant :(

Same here in the uk.

To be honest i have sold a few mayself for export though but they are normally advertised on ebay first and if nobody from the uk buys them what are we to do?

I understand how hard it is, and if i wasnt doing what i do with cruisers ,i too wouldnt be happy if i was trying to find one.

All you need to do is be quick.

Everyone has the same chances.

There are a few 12v 80s that dont make a fortune on ebay. May have to buy one in the uk.

Karl

Ye I'm fairly on the ball miss the last 2 by only a few minutes. The adds were up and sold within two hours. The last one I was in your mans village rang him for directions to be told it was gone.
Buying one in the UK might get expensive with flights-boat VRT ect. Wont rule it out dough.

I miss quite a few TBH.

The proper export people must be on the web 24/7.

It looks like thats where mine is going.

Err well Paddy Dakar is selling his HDJ 80 on here already on Irish plates! Look in the classified section.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chris said:
Err well Paddy Dakar is selling his HDJ 80 on here already on Irish plates! Look in the classified section.

Chris

Just PM him, Thanks

yeh that is how it goes...

Good luck with your search...

Back