Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LC5 Towbar, plug n play

Higgy

Country Flag
denmark
Does anyone know if the towbar electrics are plug n play. with a female plug hidden away somewhere ready to go, Or do you splice in to the loom/lights the old fashion way... Thinking of making my own Towbar! Thought id check first... Cheers.... Higgy

For my 2005 LC4 I actually found a Toyota harness off ebay that was just plug and play. I'll check and see if I can find any details for you.

For my 2005 LC4 I actually found a Toyota harness off ebay that was just plug and play. I'll check and see if I can find any details for you.
Thanks Tony...

Took a look and although I can find the email for back in 2010, there are no part numbers. I'll check and see if there are any on the harness itself

Took a look and although I can find the email for back in 2010, there are no part numbers. I'll check and see if there are any on the harness itself
Iv submitted a quote request to Trident Trailers in Maidstone, they supply fit tow bars to almost anything. wont hear anything till tomorrow no doubt.. im guessing its not going to be cheap.. Need to know if the socket /plug is hidden away in the inner wing/ somewhere if it is plug and play..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Must be there on the 120, because it's there on the 95 in beside the jack. It's where I took my trailer wiring from, but didn't bother buying the plug in unit, made my own connectors. I don't think the 120 would have Canbus issues??

Thanks for that Chaps, Il have a dig about, That's a lot of pictures to try and take in at 6 in the morning... Many thanks:thumbup:

Back