Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Let's play :)

Girls do too

Country Flag
australia
Hey guys,

Pleasure to meet you all. I'm from Northern Victoria, Australia.
Your name: Jess
Your Cruiser: 93 GXL 1FZ-FE
Mods on your Cruiser: Currently not a lot, the usual - bull bar, roof rack, roof top tent, tires and plenty of lighting
Plans for your Cruiser: I plan to try to take over the world! Nah, not really lol. Just want her reliable and able to tackle Australia's 4x4 scrub, tracks and bushland.
4x4 Experience: Still rather inexperienced, but hoping to find friends to have some fun with.

FB_IMG_1463548410639.jpg

Welcome to the forum Jess, great looking truck you have there!

I'm loving the numberplate too :thumbup:

As if exploring Aus wasn't tempting enough, half the blokes in the world will be making plans to come visit now, you should get a job with the Aus tourist board :laughing-rolling:

Welcome! Look at to some pics and updates on your travels :)

Fantastic intro. Welcome along. I had a white 80, in fact it was my first 80. White is probably a good colour in a hot climate. Looking forward to hearing more. Just jump right in. What tent have you got?

Hi and welcome Jess, great intro, you certainly know how to get yourself noticed. :) Great looking truck, looking forward to more photos.

We had Postman Pat join a few weeks ago, I guess it was only a matter of time before a Jess came along. :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Lol. Thanks guy's.

I have an adventure kings rooftop. It was a sponsorship item given to me. It's pretty nifty...

Should I of added that I'm single? Pmsl... perhaps Aust tourist board have vacancies lol.
1463556724864.jpg

Adventure Kings. I shall Google that. Never heard of them. You guys get a better range of stuff than we do.

What to say without getting locked up (or a black eye)?

Welcome to the forum Jess, a value added new member :lol:

Like the sig line and rego and an excellent choice of truck.

As Cris said, looking forward to loads of photos of the truck (and anything else that comes to mind).

Oi, lads, I meant scenery and stuff! :angry-nono:
(Honest Jess :eusa-whistle:)

Haha thanks Clive :kissingheart:

Well the old girl needs a little tlc... I've got the tools if any strapping lads wanna come get dirty

IMG_20160417_195942.jpg

Welcome. Nice 80 you have there and with a proper engine fitted too.

Nice pink box too. Custom order?

Haha.. yes it was a custom order :hearteyes::rolleyes:

Unfortunately it doesn't get used as often as it used to since injuring my back 12 mths ago. Now it lives in my living room.. lol :tongueclosed:

Even when it was in the workshop though, it was always kept covered and cleaned daily.... :tonguewink:

Gotta make sure keep the tools are clean, nothing worse then putting your hand in drawers and finding it's all dirty.
Gave mine a good Polish the other day.

Not sure if get away with it being in the house lol

What did you do before the back injury?

Hi Jess Welcome good looking cruiser love your box from Tony.

This is getting ridiculous, all these innuendos, quite disgraceful.

Must admit, I've never seen pink snap-on before though... :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha... my bad Clive... comes from working in an agricultural machinery workshop and supervising 25 blokes ;)

Gary, For the majority of the last 14 years I would work for 6 mths of the year in the workshop on machine maintenance and then 6 months in the field driving tractors, harvesters and trucks. Our primary production and crops are broad acre tomatoes grown for juice, paste, dice etc. We supply chains like dominoes, leggos, subway, dolmio, masterfoods and so on with the base tomato product. This year we harvested 230,000 tonne in a 4 month harvest. We also do carrots for juicing which is for export to Japan and cereal break crops.

Back