Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Let's play :)

Sorry, I have to confess I read that wrong Clive. So you said pink SNAP on. Right, My bad.

Chris

Sorry, I have to confess I read that wrong Clive. So you said pink SNAP on. Right, My bad. Chris

Yup, I made a typo first time, but some kind soul has edited it.
Thanks mods:thumbup:

Awesome job. You definitely don't look like the girls I know who work on agricultural :whistle:

Innuendo is much worse at my work then here and that's just the women lol

Haha.... what's on offer?

Here's a work pic... pmsl...
2015-03-31 08.36.25.jpeg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome along Jess. I won't sink to the other 'children's' level............ but this place could do with prettying up a bit!
Cracking looking cruiser. Good choice of tractor too. :thumbup:

Welcome Jess. I ditto the above :)

Welcome to the forum. You have definitely cheered a few of the older gents up today ...... Sorry guys

Clearly not aimed at me young Karl, but certainly a breath of fresh air to the forum :D

tis bigger than mine!
Welcome btw, from South West France
20160402_103444.jpg
e

Speak for yourself Chas i was gonna say i have a soft spot for girls with attitude , but then i realized the exact opposite would be more accurate :lol:

Welcome along Jess :thumbup:

So there's no thread for "80 series owner wants a wife"? What a waste of an audition portfolio that is.... haha

I truly do appreciate such a warm welcome. I can't wait to get to know you all and your rigs :kissingheart:

I showed this thread to my wife... we know a 14 year old version of you... she has her own 70 series Land Cruiser ute (her 10 year old brother has a SWB 40 series), drives her parent's 80 series when she gets a chance and has access to a large number of tractors (not the ones on the right of the picture though) and other bits of machinery.... Also known to turn down things to go off to a tractor pull with her Dad and brother...

11924754_1465817097056542_7097289837606991462_n.jpg

And if you're anything like her, good luck to the lads!

Back