Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb meets 2018

I'll be bringing my boy as always. Your welcome to chain yours up with him!
Lol. Now thats a waste of the energy of youth, far better on a hampster wheel, powering a 40 watt light bulb for the site, or splitting logs, etc..

Lol. Now thats a waste of the energy of youth, far better on a hampster wheel, powering a 40 watt light bulb for the site, or splitting logs, etc..

Very kids friendly - I may even venture a bit further and say it's a great family friendly environment. Laid back venue, good facilities, well organised and lovely company. There were quite a few people there with partners and Gav's little one.

I have only been once, but would definitely bring the kiddo without hesitation.

I am going to try to make it too. You guys all up for both Days?
Is there a spot you recommend to camp or is it obvious when you get there? Do I need to book in advance? Any website etc with all the info?
Thanks guys.

Sorry got confused and thought this was the overland show.
But would like to join at Lincomb too as a first timer . Any system to signing up?
Thanks

Closer to the time someone will get a list going

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry got confused and thought this was the overland show.
But would like to join at Lincomb too as a first timer . Any system to signing up?
Thanks

I'll be starting a thread soon regarding the overland show.

i keep meaning to come along to one of these meets, would my Patrol be welcome? its a bit of a ride out in the turbo 105 with its fuel addiction. might be able to come in the FTE powered 105.

Tommy sounds like you need to.bring them.all down. Would love to see them.

Well after a bit of a break we may be coming ... so far it’s just me and Lindz it will be great to be back .... in the 90 this time .. as the 70 is at its new home in Romania now.

Should be attending both of these, ready for off road this time too

Where about is lincomb? Also how much is it? Thanks

Its in the middle.of Worcester and Kidderminster.. think it was about thirty squid for the weekend last time. ( may be more)

I plan on coming to the September meet but it will be in my Patrol

I would like to come to the April meet. Is there a list I have to subscribe to yet? Cheers

So who’s going next weekend? I’ll be there!
Andy & julie
Sam

So who’s going next weekend? I’ll be there!
Andy & julie
Sam

Looking to go on the Saturday, for what would be my first meet and first off road experience. Looking forward to meet some members and put a few faces to the names.

Nick.

Back