Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb weekend June 7-8th

Form sent by email this morning Tony & payment just dispatched from bank ref 'Gav Peter' :icon-biggrin:

Also asked about how much the pig supper is for the Saturday night on the food thread - will confirm that tonight before your 7pm deadline if you can advise :icon-wink:

Cheers Tony - looking forward to seeing everybody on Friday evening :icon-cool:

Not long now! The weather for Saturday though is potentially a little grim.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Clive and Gary, I'm sure we will raise a glass or two.
drinking-3.gif

I must say I am really disappointed with the organisation of this event. I am very very very surprised that the organisers have not had the foresight to postpone this particular weekend in light of incredibly important events happening elsewhere on Saturday evening. Does nobody else realise the Saturday is the final of

Britains Got Talent.

Some people's priorities are just shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing-rolling:

Sorry Chris, would you like me to cancel?! ;-) or shall I try and get a huge big screen to the camp field!

Don't you dare! Cancel by all means Tony, but don't make us watch that drivel. That would be worse.

Have a good weekend guys, I sure it will be a great weekend! :thumbup:

Just going to have a bath then I'll be hitting the road for Julian's see you all later tonight.

See you all later I hope to get away around 3 arriving around 4:30/5

I won't be getting away from London until 5pm :( Hopefully there will still be plenty of space to pitch a tent!

I wont get away before 5pm - straight into the Friday night traffic :(

Back