Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Locking wheel nuts

Sag

Hi all,
just wondering if these will fit my 1997 Lc colorado 95 series
ebay item number 221055005724
thanks Shaun

I got a new set of wheel nuts and a set of locling nuts from Milners ! you need to get the type with the flat washer. because it fits snugly onto yhe alloy wheel.! the ones i got are shorter in length and fit perfectly onto stock wheels and studs,! they looked realy nice and sit inside the wheel better.! Only problem is they begin coroding after a few months !! mine have rust on them and i have them 5 months!! good luck!!

I got a new set of wheel nuts and a set of locling nuts from Milners ! you need to get the type with the flat washer. because it fits snugly onto yhe alloy wheel.! the ones i got are shorter in length and fit perfectly onto stock wheels and studs,! they looked realy nice and sit inside the wheel better.! Only problem is they begin coroding after a few months !! mine have rust on them and i have them 5 months!! good luck!!
cheers for that,still looking.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice one Shayne cheers for that again.seen some pictures of your motor and got to say it's a beast is that,love to spec mine up like that.

Nothin fancy about my truck Sag I just bought some bits and nailed them on , and if I can do it anyone can ..... this is my first car :icon-smile:

Back