Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

London Chapter Meet / Drinks Evening - Thursday 25 April 2013

London Chapter Meet - Proposed Drinks Evening on Thursday 29 May 2014

Calling all the London Boys!!

Time to get together again! Usual place (Crosse Keys).........????

Shall we look at a date - Thursday 29th of May?

Any takers?

Now you talking.......two is a meeting, three is a crowd! :dance:

I was going to say it's in the diary ... but now ;)

Will see you guys there! We will have to PM some phone numbers this time to avoid confusion. Meeting at a smaller place may help that too?

I might be able to make this as am in London town having drinks already on the HMS President (I kid you not) on thursday evening for a work function.

Will keep you posted.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Gents, are we still up for tomorrow evening? Usual spot or did you want to change venue? Remember it is a posh Wetherspoons and cheap! :dance:

Also it is Curry night and last time I had a lovely Curry much the envy of Grant W.

To avoid missing each other please PM me your mobile numbers and I'll do the same in return.

I believe we have confirmation of Chas, Grant, Me and Ryan and a maybe from Warren.

Looking forward to it.

Speak soon

GDS

Sorry guys I can't make it any more.

Definitely go the curry over the burger!

Hopefully it won't be so long between drinks for the next one.

Are you coming up to Lincomb?

Work drinks looks unlikely to finish early so count me out unless I call to let you know I am on my way.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the PM Chas! Received and replied.

I'm not sure about Lincomb yet, have something on that weekend but if anyway possible I'd come.

I'll definately do the Outdoor Adventure Show in September, me and Chas was there last year on Julian's stand and it was great.

I'll keep you posted about Lincomb

Speak soon

Well I was there, Andre was there, where was you? I think quite by chance Daniel turned up. Couple of pints of Genius, spicy curries, chicken for me and beef for Andre and lots of Cruiser chat,:thumbup: trip planning,:thumbup: stories of past escapades :oops: you all missed a great evening.

Cheers Chas! We won't leave it too long for the next one! Trip planning indeed.....Wales and Romania! Watch this space as they say :shock:

Back