Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Low Emission Zone - London

Well iv'e just rechecked mine on the TFL Checker & mine has now become compliant, YaHooooooooooooooooo

Just checked mine, and its fine.

But note the explanation, quote 'is not required to meet the Low Emission Zone standards this time.' unquote

Quite right, Reinhard! Hence I am getting the V5 changed anyway - if they start banning estates along with vans and 4x4s, London will be empty :lol:

Well done AP - the 80 lives on!!! :cool:

Does Wandsworth fall into this LEZ zone? Just thinking if we ever go to see our kid down there whether we'd get clobbered... :think:

Gav Peter said:
Does Wandsworth fall into this LEZ zone? Just thinking if we ever go to see our kid down there whether we'd get clobbered... :think:
Not in a petrol cruiser you won't!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Gav Peter said:
Does Wandsworth fall into this LEZ zone?
Indeed it does - remember LCs classified as estates on the V5 are not subject to the zone....currently.

Jon Wildsmith said:
Not in a petrol cruiser you won't!
Mwar mwar mwarrrr!!! Just those nasty dirty oil burners eh... :p

[quote="Andrew Prince]remember LCs classified as estates on the V5 are not subject to the zone....currently.[/quote]Will also check the V5 when I receive it :cool:

And then maybe see if our kid wants us to go see them at all :shifty:

Just checked mine too and its now compliant?!

Bill, was yours non-compliant before? It seems that they may have changed their position on "4x4 light utility" vehicles after initally banning them :think: My V5 has now been changed so hopefully I am good, even if they have a rethink :violence-ak47:

Yes, when i did a check about 3 months ago it came back as "non-compliant"

Afternoon all.
Sorry for resurrecting this topic again.... But does anyone know if it is still possible to challenge / change your vehicles classification so that you don't have to pay LEZ congestion and if so.... What's the best route?

Many thanks.

Dylan.

I just filled in my V5 anmd sent off as a change of details and it came back ok. so i think its just potluck if you get a jobsworth or not.

Back