Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

MOT - Its a Pass

Trevor

Country Flag
england
I layed my truck up last November when the MOT ran out, funds meant I couldn't get it in for ther MOT right away, so after replacing my busted fog light, new set of rear shoes and changed the starter after it siezed up over winter it sailed through the MOT today.

The bonus out of this is that I was bet in the pub last year that it wouldn't pass, if it did they would pay for the MOT fee, looks like it's time to collect. :happy-partydance:

Good work :thumbup: good to see the old truck going strong ! :)

It is the typical rural village and yes, mostly Landies. I popped in early doors today to hopefully bump into the Guy who made the bet, he had already been in and the Landlord (good friend of mine) has passed on the news. Lets just say the poor chap is gutted, I stood by the Cruiser's pedigree when the bet was made and it's nice to come out the right side of the wager.

Incidentally he isn't a 4x4 owner but did try to educate me that the green oval was better than my shed. I accept mine is not the prettiest example but it's not about the bodywork, it's underneath that counts (or was that an ex girlfriend).

Back