Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Mothers new car, surprise choice.

Paul

Garage
Country Flag
england
Took my mother shooping for a new car at the weekend. She currently has a KIA Sportage which is actually a capable little 4wd and was great in the snow but its starting to have problems so time for a change.
We went around the usual suspects as not getting brand new, looked at the Honda Jazz, and the little Suzukis and she was not too impressed until we were at a Mazda dealer and she said "whats that over there! I like that one," and after looking in the window she said "I'll take it, its perfect."

And the car was.................

A Toyota Verso!

And she said that before knowing it was a Toyota. Even the Mazda salesman there had to admit it was a great car.

There you go buddy, now you know... Its in yer blood!!! :lol:

Well done Momma P :cool:

I have the 2.2 D4D 7 seat version. Goes like stink. Went to Bala in it yesterday - the back road via Knockin. That's a challenge for any car. It put a smile back on my face. I put it into sport mode and went for it.

Shocking economy though - 36 mpg when driven considerately. I did Chesterfield, to Reading, to Avonmouth, to Glasgow to Chesterfield last week with a colleague in his Insignia. It returned 48 mpg. I wouldn't buy one though.

Chris

Back