Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My first Land Cruiser is on its way home TODAY! :)

A couple of photos of the 80 on its way home
PHOTO-2018-08-03-15-26-33.jpg
PHOTO-2018-08-04-11-19-09.jpg
PHOTO-2018-08-03-11-19-20.jpg

Ah, ha. Now that looks very nice indeed.

Hope its as good underneath as it looks on top.

Nice one Jamsy :thumbup:

Cheers Clive. Im very pleased with it so far, it only arrived home tonight and I haven't driven it yet but it travelled the 300+ miles without a problem. Looking forward to taking it out a blast tomorrow :)

Cheers Clive. Im very pleased with it so far, it only arrived home tonight and I haven't driven it yet but it travelled the 300+ miles without a problem. Looking forward to taking it out a blast tomorrow :)

Take care then, first time out and all that.

I remember the first time I drove the 80, 12 years ago this month, the bonnet seemed to go on for ever :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Very nice truck and love the peek a boo pic in the middle

WELL DONE for getting an 80 best truck on the road by far bets 100's and any of the small HEAPS OF SCRAP even if they are Toyota. GOOD colour choice that's the best one to have as well, your so lucky to own a beautiful looking truck.

Looks like a good straight truck. Although I'm not a fan of the 2 tone colour schemes on Cruisers that was the colour combo on my 1st one and I still think it works well. I hope you get on with it as well as I got on with mine ( 16 years and 100K).
Look forward to more reports.
Grow up give the man some praise he now owns the best Toyota land cruiser series EVER.

Nice looking truck mate - similar colour scheme to ours but a darn site shinier! Keep on top of it and it'll last you for years.

Looks like a good straight truck. Although I'm not a fan of the 2 tone colour schemes on Cruisers that was the colour combo on my 1st one and I still think it works well. I hope you get on with it as well as I got on with mine ( 16 years and 100K).
Look forward to more reports.
+1 for what Andy said. Looks good in that combo and may you get another 100k of happy motoring out of it

I echo the sentiment of having a lovely truck there Jamsy

WELL DONE for getting an 80 best truck on the road by far bets 100's and any of the small HEAPS OF SCRAP even if they are Toyota. GOOD colour choice that's the best one to have as well, your so lucky to own a beautiful looking truck.

Although it's interesting that all others are crap apparently.. except ones that are the same colour and model as Keira's. Thanks for shouting that one at us, or we wouldn't have heard it over the noise of our rattly little trucks.

Not provocative or controversial then ??
This guy knows more than MrT himself.
I remember a conversation with a "know all" who told me a Colorado wasn't a proper Cruiser,
100's as as well.
Maybe it's relevant?

Its funny that no one claims to have ever met "Kiera" or helped "her" out as is claimed.

I don't know why admin tolerate such obviousTrolls on this forum

I have had no need to meet a club member so far (its an online club) but I would like to come to the next camp off road weekend my youngest would like to have a drive around some woods. so Andycruiserguylomas we have a date.

Glad it made it up there without a hitch James. I had no doubt that it would. It did look as though it had been well loved if not strictly maintained. Just make sure that you attend to the issues that I listed for you including the BEBs and front seals. You know we’re all here to guide you once you get going.
It sounded like a fair price and I think you’ve probably beaten a good few people to what will be a great 80. I’ll be up your way at the end of the month btw

Back