Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New member from Greece.

spyrosfly

Country Flag
greece
Hi there!

I have just received my activation link so from now on, I can also write (except reading!):icon-cool:
I have a LC120 D4D 2005 and I am using it mainly for offroading.
Since the Greek Forum has a lot less members, I hope that through this forum, I will be able to exchange more ideas!

Welcome Spyros, you will enjoy this forum, it is both sociable and informative, BTW, do you have a nice house in Greece we can come and stay with our Cruisers, just asking like :lol:

Welcome Spyros! Expect "Cruiser meeting on Andros" thread soon. ;)

Andros Island?,bet its like heaven there, I'll make one/two in 16. :thumbup::thumbup: . Not too far from Cyprus I see, Will be there for Christmas and New Year.

Andros island belongs to Cyclades islands complex (the same complex that Mykonos and Santorini belongs)
Cyprus is far away from Andros (aproximately 1.5 hours by airplane and 1.5 days by ferry)
But islands are for swimming and not offroading...
If you are interested on offroading, Greece is one of the best places to be since the forests in Northern Greece are the best places in terms of nature (endless beauty) and offroading levels for every kind of driving skills and cars.
I have more than 2500 km of recorded roots of offroading.
You are all invited.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Now don't that sound like a challenge. Might even get the Missus to sign up to that one. We love Greece. Roof tent without aircon might be interesting.

Back