Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New reversing lights...

Gav Peter said:
You gearing up for winter dude?? :cool:

Thunder, lightning & HAIL here on Wednesday - you can never be too prepared :thumbup: :lol:

Bob.

fast but dim said:
ordered!

i hope they fit a 120 (or failing that a mini!)

they don't fit either car :cry:

Ordered some that should fit, I should've had a look first :oops:

dont fit a 120 - ill have them off you still waiting for my replacement from china.

please pm me your paypal details and ill send over to you - plus how much as well inc p&p

Dont tell me that :cry:

I should know really as i know how busy and how much i struggle at times.

Karl

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just ordered mine and a set of day time running lights!
Now got to find somewhere to fit them.........
Steve

my push fit bulbs arrived today for the 120, I've fitted one, and tbh it doesn't look much brighter. I'll wait 'till dark for a proper comparison, and post my opinions tomorrow!

Adrianr: I've already got a home for the bayonet fit bulbs (80 series owner mate) sorry!

Doh! Reversing light (s) dont fit :icon-cry: - should have looked first I guess! Need the wedge type lamps. Never mind, they will fit the headlights in my mower!
Steve

my push fit bulbs arrived today for the 120, I've fitted one, and tbh it doesn't look much brighter. I'll wait 'till dark for a proper comparison, and post my opinions tomorrow!

Tried both types of bulb last night, led's a bit brighter but far more spread of light. Just about a worthwhile mod!

Guessing the newer lc have brighter standard reversing lamps than than the 80's?

Digressing slightly, is there a separate fuse for tail lights alone, I ask because mine are not working, I have tail/stop LED bulbs fitted, the brake lights still work but neither of the tail lights do. I have just had HID's fitted in headlights, dipped and main, but I can't see that having an effect on the tail lights, all other lights are working fine.

Digressing slightly, is there a separate fuse for tail lights alone, I ask because mine are not working, I have tail/stop LED bulbs fitted, the brake lights still work but neither of the tail lights do. I have just had HID's fitted in headlights, dipped and main, but I can't see that having an effect on the tail lights, all other lights are working fine.
I've found the tail light fuse, but it's not blown. :think: any ideas chaps?

if you still have the old bulbs stick one in and see if it works ok to eliminate defective bulb

if you still have the old bulbs stick one in and see if it works ok to eliminate defective bulb
That'll be the next thing to do, funny, that just occured to me as I was driving home earlier tonight, although it would be a strange coincidence to have two LED bulbs blow at the same time.
thinking-023.GIF

That'll be the next thing to do, funny, that just occured to me as I was driving home earlier tonight, although it would be a strange coincidence to have two LED bulbs blow at the same time.
thinking-023.GIF

Well bu99er me, put new bulbs in and they work, that's two LED tail lights blown at the same time,:shock: what are the chances of that, they're supposed to last for years.

Back