Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New user map

It might, but I didn't want it to get too close, if you know what I mean ;)

ok, so a few streets away from that?

Yes, I tried making it Morden Tube station, but it doesn't plat.

I ended up on a Philippine island until I put UK. I started thinking it was plotting where I'd like to be rather than where i am :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
24Seven said:
See if you're happy with this as your location :mrgreen:

N51 24.160 W0 11.608
Still no change, but where it is is close enough to at least give people an idea of where I am.

Cossack said:
24Seven said:
See if you're happy with this as your location :mrgreen:

N51 24.160 W0 11.608
Still no change, but where it is is close enough to at least give people an idea of where I am.

You would land on Morden Tube station with this Ref. (so says Google maps anyway) :mrgreen:

N51 24.140 W0 11.687

Look see Link

sae70 said:
Rudolph said:
Ecoman said:
Aye I had to put in "Cruden Bay, Scotland" to get it to locate me. I could have put in my actual village name and there would be no doubt it would have dropped the marker on my house but as we live in a very sad world where nobody can be trusted on the net I had to use my local town. :roll:

agreed. Big brother is watching too much as it is..and other low lifes...If I would put inmy exact coordinates I'd have the same. Loch Lomond will do
Agreed as well :clap: I've entered the post code of the Police station in the main town nearest to me, about 3 or 4 miles away :lol:

It has stuck the marker right on top of the roof :lol: Good luck to anyone turning up there to get a better look @ Fiery :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
Just been out to my local dump to start getting rid of Christmas & driven past the Cop Shop that I've put my mark on :) One of the Essex Police Interceptor STi Subarus was parked outside, now that's the kind of security that I'm looking for :D

PS - I don't think they are called 'Interceptors' any longer :| Think they are now called the 'Territorial Support Team' TST for short :)

I don't know what I've done differently, but I've now made my location as my local Police station, as sae70 did, and that's just where it has gone to, so that's OK :thumbup:

Back