Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New wheels...

stan

Recently aquired this 100 from another forum member..
It has needed a bit of work but its a good truck and has got us over to Germany where we now live and is our daily drive. Hoping to import it here but will see how that goes!

I have had the AHC suspension removed and fitted OME heavy duty kit. The 400 kg rear sorings have sorted the ehight out, now need step ladders to get in.

Frontrunner roofrack fits well, the truck already had a snorkel and decent tyres.

I have a long range tank to fit that i got from Oz, ive not managed to sell it so will fit it ( still have some tanks available for other models)

I want to fit front winch bumper.
I was going to fit a rear one with wheel carrier but ive just fitted an old bike rack we had on a berlingo van, and it fits absolutly perfect so will maybe not have the wheel carrier unless going further afield..

A few more bits and pieces to sort out, still driving it with a screw driver to start it as the ignition is busted, got the parts now just need to fit them!

IMG_2532.JPG

Snow today and the school run German style..

IMG_2543.JPG IMG_2544.JPG IMG_2545.JPG

Looks good Stan

Can I ask what brought the move on?

I used to live in Austria and loved it.

Stu

Good luck with the new truck and new start in Germany. Some very skilful overland vehicle builders based over there.

All the best.

We moved mainly due to Brexit.
It has had a negative impact on our family as my wife is German. She has been here off and on for 30 years and all the bullshit over the last 18months since the referendum has made us decide to relocate.
We have bought an old farm, property is a lot cheaper here, and will have space for people to stay, so if anyone is passing on thier way to bad kissingen or any other road trip, drop us a message and call in.
We are near one of the dambuster dams and the ski area of Winterberg

What effect do you think brexit will have on you living there?

Do you think visas will be needed for UK passport holder to go and live in Europe?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
We have relatives in Neckarsulm we visit once a year. Not so far from you... Would be good to have somewhere/someone else to talk landcruiser/pointed towards some local must see/must drive roads..!

What effect do you think brexit will have on you living there?

Do you think visas will be needed for UK passport holder to go and live in Europe?
At the moment i can relocate, but even now there are departments that already think the UK has left the EU.
We needed to do it now so that i am estwblished here come March 2019. From that piint on no one knows, but i guarantee it will be more difficult as at the moment there are lots or reciprocal agreements to do with qualifications and entitlements such as health care, once that door closes who knows, but free movement as we know it will end.

We have relatives in Neckarsulm we visit once a year. Not so far from you... Would be good to have somewhere/someone else to talk landcruiser/pointed towards some local must see/must drive roads..!
Youre welcome to call, many nice places to visit!

Back