Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Nice 80 with LPG

Hi Darrell, nice one, in my opinion the best colour. What miles has it got on it? ( by the way I have one exactly the same).

Andy :thumbup:

Cossack said:
but I'm pretty sure the Cruiser will be able to cope with the wet grass :lol:

Oh I'm not so sure about that... Somewhere there's a picture of Crispin struggling on a small grassy mound.... :whistle:

/runs and hides!

AndycruiserguyLomas said:
Hi Darrell, nice one, in my opinion the best colour. What miles has it got on it? ( by the way I have one exactly the same).

Andy :thumbup:
190,000 miles, I shall have to remember to thank him for running it in for me. :clap:

TonyP said:
Cossack said:
but I'm pretty sure the Cruiser will be able to cope with the wet grass :lol:

Oh I'm not so sure about that... Somewhere there's a picture of Crispin struggling on a small grassy mound.... :whistle:

/runs and hides!
Yeah well, . . . . that wasn't an 80 :think:

Darrell, you really can't go wrong you know. You can sell that in a year for the same money or more. Look how keen you were to get it. Andy's after a matching pair anyway.

If you end up driving it back rather than having it delivered, there are any amount of tea stops on the way where you can drop in and one of us will take a look around it for you, you know. I would suggest that if you are having it driven delivered, that the front axle oil get a check. 24mm socket. You do lose some from there and I wouldn't want to do 500 miles with no oil in. Sure the seller would confirm this as he's a mech.

Chris

Chris said:
Darrell, you really can't go wrong you know. You can sell that in a year for the same money or more. Look how keen you were to get it. Andy's after a matching pair anyway.

If you end up driving it back rather than having it delivered, there are any amount of tea stops on the way where you can drop in and one of us will take a look around it for you, you know. I would suggest that if you are having it driven delivered, that the front axle oil get a check. 24mm socket. You do lose some from there and I wouldn't want to do 500 miles with no oil in. Sure the seller would confirm this as he's a mech.

Chris

I asked him to have a look at the oil level, this is part of what he wrote:

"I have recently checked and also had changed all the oils in rear, front diffs and transfer case so all ok, I did a full front knuckle service a few years after I bought the car and changed all the seals and gaskets and put in top quality moly based grease, I have recently changed the brake pads front and back (Toyota ones of course) and fitted a genuine Toyoto exhaust that I bought a few years ago and when I decided to sell the car I had it fitted about 6 months ago.

I just looked where you live!!!! How nice is that place where you live, god it looks a gorgeous island my car is going to love it there and I am so so glad it’s going to a real nice place."

I believe, for once, that I am buying with confidence :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back