Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Not bad mpg

Gary820

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
We spent last week in France at Disneyland and we drove (via a ferry for the wet bit) didn't take the 80

On the way home we filled up in Dover, reset the trip and set off...294 miles and used just over 1/4 tank!!! Still showing 450 miles range too.
Done 966 miles all in and used less then £80 in diesel.

20190831_163905.jpg

Impressive, I can barely get over 20mpg in either my 120 or my Audi.... Yes it's my heavy right foot :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

I worked out what my 80 did on the run to Edinburgh, 21mpg...... Certainly won't mind buying a v8 petrol for daily use now!

Wait a minute...that's not in the big black 80 is it?

We spent last week in France at Disneyland and we drove (via a ferry for the wet bit) didn't take the 80

On the way home we filled up in Dover, reset the trip and set off...294 miles and used just over 1/4 tank!!! Still showing 450 miles range too.
Done 966 miles all in and used less then £80 in diesel.

View attachment 158726

Noooooo!

Wait a minute...that's not in the big black 80 is it?

No in the little black beemer! Holiday cost enough, fuel bill for the 80 would've been a few quid lol.

Fully loaded up too. 70 to 75 mph and 80 ish in France, didn't even put the car in its eco pro setting. 80mph in 8th gear is about 1700rpm so not working hard.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back