Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

On all-4s

clivehorridge

Guru
Garage
Country Flag
romania
No, not the way you’re thinking :eusa-naughty:

Spotted this on the way down the hill to the shops today...

4588F0D4-24DA-4731-AB91-7A5A8C7CF303.jpeg

Just a bit of childish fun... happy holidays (those lucky enough to still be on holiday)... :lol:

Another milestone Clive... Keep Racking 'em' up.. Whats that in Miles anyone?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Im sure we can sort something if you want one Clive!... We got the photo as proof.. I can post it on to you, If Toyota send me one....

Im sure we can sort something if you want one Clive!... We got the photo as proof.. I can post it on to you, If Toyota send me one....

Hey Higgy, that would be fun if it’s possible, but I don’t want to put anyone out... lots of folks on this forum have been very kind already...

What do they ask for, registration details? Anything else?

I can pm you my postal address...

I sent a pic of your speedo and pics of my 12v 80 and the reg No.... So we will have to wait and see, See if they go for it... Iv asked for a 300,000 mile sticker, They might not notice yours is in KMs.... Fingers crossed 'eh':thumbup:

They will only send a silver 200k one.. I lied and lied until i forgot which lie i used..Then i 'wor' rumbled.. il let you know when it gets to me, Then il post on... All the best Clive

I sent a pic of your speedo and pics of my 12v 80 and the reg No.... So we will have to wait and see, See if they go for it... Iv asked for a 300,000 mile sticker, They might not notice yours is in KMs.... Fingers crossed 'eh':thumbup:

Thanks Higgy, let’s see what happens :lol:
Nothing to loose I guess, even if they do :thumbup:

Ah, sorry, I’ve just seen your latest post... so they’ll send a 200k mikes sticker? That’s pretty close... :thumbup:

Back