Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland Trailers .

I nearly brought a very similar tent to that earlier in the year. how long does it take to put up. the chap that owned it said about 20min which put me off.
stu

Think of it as not 20 mins , but two beers
cheers. Graham

I would have been up for it Steve but there's nothing out there that really floats my boat . Either its a big cupboard on wheels with a trailer tent bolted on top or its a carnival of skilled craftsmanship and every available mm is used to boast some work of art . All i want is somewhere to get out of the rain and sit comfortably with a cuppa and a bed for the night .

I'm sat here now looking out into the rain at my trailers , ones a pennine aztec which has everything i need but is about as robust as a faggots fart and the other is a rapier missile trailer which is probably tougher than my truck :think:

how is the plans going with them Shayne?
have you got sorted with the snapped off parts of the trailer?

Nothing to report Stu just kicking myself for not building the garage before i bought a trailer . Only the handbrake lever is snapped which would take 2 minutes to weld the rest of the trailer is mint . Truth is i don't want to spend anything on it until i have a firm picture in my head of exactly what i will end up with . It being aluminium has really made things difficult because there's no way i'm gonna weld that myself so do i pay someone to weld up the tailgate and introduce a door when i may yet end up replacing the entire tub :icon-neutral: . Romania's looming large and times running out :(

Bought this ex frezer box the other day to fit on the trailer 7ftx5ftx5ft.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Still quite the look of the Jurgens XT140 or even XT120 - fairly simple and pretty robust. My trailer design is starting :)

I would have been up for it Steve but there's nothing out there that really floats my boat . Either its a big cupboard on wheels with a trailer tent bolted on top or its a carnival of skilled craftsmanship and every available mm is used to boast some work of art . All i want is somewhere to get out of the rain and sit comfortably with a cuppa and a bed for the night .

I'm sat here now looking out into the rain at my trailers , ones a pennine aztec which has everything i need but is about as robust as a faggots fart and the other is a rapier missile trailer which is probably tougher than my truck :think:

The last time I saw a rapier missile trailer, it had missiles on it and also a great big white painted 'X' ! The SAS had been in during the night and blown up all the Vulcan bombers and Rapiers (hence the 'X's') , and kicked 10 barrels of stuff out of the RAF Regiment! This is despite our site being on high alert............

The last time I saw a rapier missile trailer, it had missiles on it and also a great big white painted 'X' ! The SAS had been in during the night and blown up all the Vulcan bombers and Rapiers (hence the 'X's') , and kicked 10 barrels of stuff out of the RAF Regiment! This is despite our site being on high alert............

Excellent i love the SAS :lol:

It was funny watching all the blokes with black eyes and slings, getting the white wash paint of the Vulcans. We sat and had our tea break next to the runway watching them! They were not best pleased some snotty nosed apprentice (me!) was pissing himself ;). They had to pull a Landrover upright, then out of the ditch it was in before the white 'X' could be removed.

I would like the TL8 as its about the only thing that would fit my brood in!!! Camprite from Oz

Genuine Instruction video !

A classic camper trailer instructional video, watch to the end and be "sharp" !

That's more like the sort of thing I am after.

Good spot.

After much searching I have come across these 4 that are either made or imported into Germany - I have sent questions to those that import, asking about EU and C of C etc and await the reply - only problem is I need a mortgage to get one!

http://www.3dogcamping.eu/en/offroad-trailer.php

http://www.gordigear.com/trailer_tents/zeltanhaenger_offroad_xtreme.php?l=en

http://www.dingo-tec.de/EN/comfort_en.htm

http://adventuremedia4u.de/caravans/offroadanhaenger/metalian-trailer.html - poss my favourite ;)

Back