Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

P Plate 80 series amazon 4.5 Petrol with gas

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
I have a Landcruiser as the heading states.

It has 169k on the clock.

Five months tax and mot untill march 13

I filled it up with gas 61L and it did 150miles on it.

It has grey lether and is a auto.

1997 year.

Front locker works rear didnt when i tried it quickly.

Lovely and smooth to drive.

There is a couple of scuffs on the bumper ends and a dint on the front bumper.I can get these done for £180 pounds.
Apart from that there is a few scratches and the drivers door looks to be a slighty different pearl paint.
Drivers step has a slight bend.I will supply one with the sale.

Price £3600

Attachments

• rs 80 1.jpg
    rs 80 1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 32
  • rs 80.jpg
    rs 80.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 31
  • rs 80 2.jpg
    rs 80 2.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Hey Karl, your link is not working.

Cheers tony. I'll have a look when I get home. It's working for me.

Looks like a private sellers link not a public buyers link Karl :icon-wink:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cheers Jon.

Just got in so ill have a look and upload the new link. Cant tempt you for the wife can i Jon. As cheap as the diesel to run whilst on gas .:icon-wink:

Not just at the moment Karl, but not because it's a petrol :icon-wink:

Still forsale £ 3200 will buy it.

Using it daily ATM.

Bfgs all round

Does look nice Karl. Just done some figures if that's OK.

On gas, at roughly 70p lit that works out at 28p per mile. A diesel cruiser doing 20 mpg is currently running at 32p pm. Now, if you can find gas cheaper and some people seem to be able to, then it's even better. If gas is slightly more then yes the gap closes a little but it'll never be as much as oil. If you aren't geting 20 mpg from your 12v deisel auto then, well cost pm goes up around 2p for every mpg less at current pump prices.

People do seem to say that you just don't get the same MPG on gas as petrol, but on petrol currently, if you could squeeze 18 out of it, you'd match the cost per mile of a diesel.

It is a serious consideration. Remember that all you are talking about here is the DIFFERENCE between what you'd spend on either fuel as you have to buy it in the first place regardless of which engine it is.

I don't want to talk about 24v manuals though. Get 25 mpg out of one of those or more and you are laughing. All you need is to be able to afford the car in the first place. I don't think Karl has any of those for the same money. Or has he........

Chris

Cheers for the calculations chris:icon-wink:

Im using the truck atm as cost wise its cheaper than running my 24v manual. Thats just bombing about town though. The manual on run is defo better.

IF i didnt use alternative fuels i would run a petrol on gas. Only draw back i find with them is you think its stlked every time you stop at the lights :lol:

Defo no 24v manul at that price Chris. It would be nice to buy them at that.

have you sold it Karl ..... link says it's no longer available

No Mate. Advert ran out. I have to say i am very supprised i still have it.

Hmmmmm do i break it........................

Using it atm clock just turned 170. May just let mum have it for when the white stuff comes

Damn i wish i had room for just a spare 90 so i could renovate my truck one part at a time and keep mobile .

We can all have room Shane. Costs me far too much in rent :(

Last edited:
I take it that its something like a 80 l tank then Karl? Working on the 80% rule...

Back