Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Partner stove

cmcmill01

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
https://partnersteel.com/cook-partner

I do like the 22”, anything similar in the UK?
Think about this for the rebuilding of the drawer system.
Also anybody use just a cast iron 2 burner stove? This would have a sorter height if it was mounted onto a drawer slide?

Massive price difference £465 compared to $339, I know shipping would add but that’s still a big mark up!!

That’s a neat system. Like that a lot. Guess they are gas with a quick release connector on the front. Nice design.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The army stoves are basically Coleman stoves but maid to be bullet proof they are super heavy but impossible to kill.

The army stoves are basically Coleman stoves but maid to be bullet proof they are super heavy but impossible to kill.
I thought they looked like they were. The diesel option looks intetesting if a little on the large side.

I've got a no12 and love it mostly run it on paraffin as it's easier to get going and carry it for my tilly lamp as well but if I need to I can run it on diesel.

https://partnersteel.com/cook-partner

I do like the 22”, anything similar in the UK?
Think about this for the rebuilding of the drawer system.
Also anybody use just a cast iron 2 burner stove? This would have a sorter height if it was mounted onto a drawer slide?

I used a cast iron double burner for a few years. Very good...powerful enough to use a chip pan outside the tent.

Obviously heavy, but solid. You need a windshield though. I've got a campervan at the moment, so it's in storage.

From Partner in the states! Not bad apart from the import duty!!

The current cost of the 22” 2 burner stove is $339.00 US and shipping to the UK is approximately $150.00 US.

Just checked my emails, back in 2013 I paid $330 for the 22" stove including shipping to the UK.

How do they perform without the wind guard? I’m about to go to the US and they will ship to my hotel. Just trying to work out which one.

How heavy is it? I am in the US now, and have a backpack as total luggage. That gives me 2x23kg check in bags worth of capacity.. however, I leave in 2 days.

Will be back in 6 weeks.

If anybody want’s to pick me one up, I will buy you a or maybe even 2!

Think the wind guard is always useful and it also burns high 10,000 BTUs.

Back