Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

project LC80

20170308_131555.jpg

Went to local Cannock Chase and got a better photo :)

Thanks Karl well pleased with it, looking like I want it to now, might cut the high lift jack mounts off as can't see me using them 'on road' with my jack fitted

I suppose the high lift points are handy if you need to keep it out of the way for over landing etc.

Would look better with them gone for everyday use.

I suppose the high lift points are handy if you need to keep it out of the way for over landing etc.

Would look better with them gone for everyday use.

Nice photo !

On my ARB front bar, I have welded brackets in those locations for CB antenna mounts. Are the High-Lift mounts bolted to them, or welded?

If bolted, then the welded brackets on their own are not too unsightly, and I use mine for all sorts, camera mounts, the CB antenna and whatever use may come in the future.

Seems a shame to cut them off completely.... they are useful mounts.

There is some original brackets on the bar, then there's box section welded to that and then mounts welded to box section, plan is to cut box/mounts off original brackets leaving them there, see if I can weld a bolt to the box section so can be put on when needed :) well that's the plan lol

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
20171018_175945.jpg
Decided to do my cam belt as due for age rather than mileage, think it was a wise move as showing a weak spot, only done 14k but was over a long time.

Mot today, first time I’ve had a advisory :( was only for cracked front number plate so not too bad lol

2269D08D-3F91-4F4A-A6F7-9F70A837CEC2.jpeg
126C8D36-58B2-4975-9CA3-32621DB76E0F.jpeg
C468FDC2-A406-4D65-8618-F01AA578F403.jpeg
Haven’t updated for a bit, done the usual maintenance stuff and now have fitted out the back, bought drawer runner slides ( 227kg rated lol ) 2 8x4 sheets of ply and some timber, some carpeting and handles, total spent approx £250 so about the same as a fridge slide on its own :)

Nice job there was just thinking of some dividers and a top over the fridge that I wish I had made in my design setup now. Kind difficult to change but your looks spot on :thumbup:

Very nice vehicle.
What size are your new tires? They look great.
I have just lifted mine and need bigger boots,
Regards
Andy

Dunno who's doing the 2021 calendar but that Cannock pic is a candidate for sure.

Back