'I am, I'm doing the left side' :laughing-rolling:

clivehorridge

Supporter
Guru
I am in romania
May 23, 2012
Comarnic, Romania
Garage
Quite enjoyed that Andy, the double-act works well and the 90% humor content is refreshing....

I like that he doesn’t take himself too seriously...

I’m not quoting, but I chuckled when he said words to the effect of - I like chemicals they’ve helped humans for years, like human growth hormones, steroids and met-amphetamines, they’ve all helped people to better themselves ... :lol:

SteveJB

Supporter
I am in uk
Dec 23, 2016
Well got to say it Reading the instructions is for them that dont know what they are doing but love the HiVis vest

leeloo

I am in romania
Jul 29, 2018
Brussels
The guy is funny, as an amateur mechanic I can relate to him, tough I try to read the manuals first. :)
After watching that I watched all the episodes.. you should see the 1 before, ..., I think episode 11.. :)

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

moggy1968

Jun 12, 2013
The guy is funny, as an amateur mechanic I can relate to him, tough I try to read the manuals first. :)
After watching that I watched all the episodes.. you should see the 1 before, ..., I think episode 11.. :)
I'm working my way through from the first one now after seeing that one I linked to.

BenjaminCA

I am in united_states
Jul 1, 2019
Oroville CA
Episode 16 will not disappoint, unless you're expecting some expert mechanical craftsmanship, then it certainly will. I finished the frame work and moved on to better things. Like which direction the shock boot should really be facing. And how to struggle with three small bolts. Have a watch as my slow motion train wreck continues.

BenjaminCA

I am in united_states
Jul 1, 2019
Oroville CA
Project Wrong Way - Episode 17

Im going to use the intake manifold from the 1F for the Holley Sniper EFi...

Rachael (wifey) has never turned a wrench before. She bravely volunteered to step in a head mechanic for this episode of Project Wrong Way! She'll say she did not volunteer, but that is a lie. Be sure to like, share and subscribe!

Reactions: moggy1968

clivehorridge

Supporter
Guru
I am in romania
May 23, 2012
Comarnic, Romania
Garage
Project Wrong Way - Episode 17

Im going to use the intake manifold from the 1F for the Holley Sniper EFi...

Rachael (wifey) has never turned a wrench before. She bravely volunteered to step in a head mechanic for this episode of Project Wrong Way! She'll say she did not volunteer, but that is a lie. Be sure to like, share and subscribe!

How’s her top lip Ben? She took a nasty crack from that uni on the driver. Dangerous things they are, when off balance, bless her :whistle:

BenjaminCA

I am in united_states
Jul 1, 2019
Oroville CA
Decided to make something pretty instead of my regular scheduled destruction. Used the janky Harbor Freight sandblaster to bring new life to an intake manifold. If you get a chance, have a watch.

moggy1968

Jun 12, 2013
Decided to make something pretty instead of my regular scheduled destruction. Used the janky Harbor Freight sandblaster to bring new life to an intake manifold. If you get a chance, have a watch.

another great episode. Everything in Scot;and is cooked in batter BTW. See if Ali will take you haggis hunting.

Reactions: BenjaminCA
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks