Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rear bumper

Yes they do look like they've been cut out of the fourth road bridge. I suspect comparatively mine will be made down to a price but being realistic it is going onto a very old truck and I'm not going to be entering in winch challenges in it. As long as the wheels don't fall off on the way to or from Le Mans in a few weeks time I will be happy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats the one i've ordered - hence this thread. They are based in Switzerland, I cant remember where but it is on their website if you look.

I am interested in of the products on that site.

There doesnt seem to be an address on their web site. However there is this link on the site: http://www.accessoires4x4.ch/en/stores

If you zoom in on the map it shows as Garage Tefik Rachiti, Chemin du Vernay, Gland just outside Lausanne

And this link has a mobile number http://yellow.local.ch/fr/d/Gland/1...erie-Tefik-Rashiti-GTR-TGRzfXqOpOvAKdoKqBr41Q

Dont know if its one and the same. Its funny how some internet store dont disclose their address.

Yes, lots! Roof rack, front winch bumper, lots of other stuff - very good, no complaints at all. Postage is pretty good too. Speak to Antoine - he speaks good English too.

[email protected]

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If you click on the dropped pin on the google map it will give you their address and opening hours:

Accessoires4x4.ch
Chemin du Vernay 72
Boxes 29-30
1196 Gland

working hours
Monday9h/12h - 14h/18h
Tuesday9h/12h - 14h/18h
Wednesday9h/12h - 14h/18h
Thursday9h/12h - 14h/18h
Friday9h/12h - 14h/17h
SaturdayFermé
SundayFermé

If anyone is thinking of ordering from them I'm looking for a h/duty rear bumper at the moment...might be worth trying to negotiate a discount / postage deal?

I am sort of in the market for a front bumper on a 120 as well.

I agree there is a lot of weight hanging on the pivot but, IMO the answer is in the locking mechanism. If when the wheel is closed the end furthest from the pivot is supported properly then there should not be an issue with the weight right?

When the wheel is in the open position apart from the weight it is not being bounced up and down so wear should not be an issue, if these could be made with decent seals then grit would also be kept at bay. I would love one myself but have 'homogolado' issues just having the rear seats removed!!

regards

Dave

Oh yeah I have an update on this thread. The bumper turned out to be pretty crap, not all the bits arrived and the seller isn't interested in sorting it out.

Happy days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that PB. it gets me when that happens, you get all excited when it turns up only to find its not right then get a seller that doesn't want to know and it really starts to waste time and leave a sour taste.

Perhaps if you explain that they will get some positive PR on here if they sort it and improve their customer service…then again, maybe not.

They are on Holibobs until tomorrow. Shame its not as expected, normally allways good.

Its been going on for a couple of months Steve. The bumper is a poor fit and i suspect a box of bits went missing in transit so i don't have the bearings, washer nut for the swingaway arms or the box section that the wheels bolt onto. They said they don't know how to get in touch with their courier (!) and aren't interested in despatching the missing parts.

thats a bit daft! (from their part) there must be a record somewhere of the courier......as for missing bits, they should get a set from Oz and send them out.

Indeed and I would be happy to pay for the missing bits. I'm not trying to get something for nothing but as it stands its not much use to me

Does anyone have any experience with this bumper or seller?

http://www.accessoires4x4.ch/fr/par...oue-toyota-land-cruiser-80-series-acier-.html

It seems very reasonable for a double swing away bumper.

Does anyone know where these guys are actually located? I am guessing its a french website based on other comments and thinking I might call in person and see if I can get a 'cash' deal....website doesnt appear to have an address..
They are just North of Geneva.

Back