Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Winch bumper........

Ahhhhhh!!

Thanks Gary, I knew I'd seen it somewhere!

Looks nice in his pics and he seems happy with it too?

Thats on my wish list too.....I bought my roof rack from them, was here in about 10 days, well packaged and no complaints. Mind you I live in France .........
Steve

I think it might be the one for me, I was going to make one but realistically speaking I know it'll just be too time consuming and it will test my patience because my welding skills just aren't that tidy so I'll end up fettling it to death.

I do like the ARB ones but I just can't get my head round giving TBR about £350 to get it and readdress it to me. I think though the TBR can be got for 870 euro in Slovakia after a series o very confusing emails.

What's the quality like on the roof rack Steve?

Quality of the rack is very good, much better than I thought it would be. Havent managed to find any dodgy welds, nothing has broken. One or two of the nuts and bolts are going a bit rusty, but this will be cured with some hammerite!

Steve

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It looks very similar to the ARB version, but appears to be a little lower to make room for some extra tubing (below the line of the OEM indicator light). My ARB bumper "flat top" is about 1cm below the bottom of the indicator lense. This has a tube across at that location. The top tube looks higher too. On the ARB, the top of the top tube is only just visible in the sight line from the front seats.

I've seen that exact same bumper for the 90 series and its offered in various stages of finish ie with or without lights and A-bar etc etc , so be sure you know exactly what your getting before you put your money down .

I've seen that exact same bumper for the 90 series and its offered in various stages of finish ie with or without lights and A-bar etc etc , so be sure you know exactly what your getting before you put your money down .

IMHO it's better to get one "in the raw" and prep it yourself or put it in the hands of someone to do a proper job.

ARB (for example) clearly don't bother about annoying things like that. My ARB front (costing more than twice as much) rusted through the paint (alleged "rugged powder coat finish") within 3 years of normal use, to the extent that I had to remove the unit and have it sand blasted, zinc coated and painted.

Bitterly disappointed with ARB I'm sad to say.

Back