Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rock/Tree Sliders Heavy Duty Running Boards

Indeed a good day and a darn fine pair of sliders I have! Fill yer boots regards photo's, I wont be back untill next week, then there is a new pooch to get and a big pee up over the weekend I just "have" to attend ;)
Nice chips too!
Thanks Chris for a good day although twas a touch chilly!
I hope your enterprise goes well, you deserve it.
Steve

Interested in a set for my 80 series 24v 4.2 manual. Tubular style, ideally with treadplates, but I can add these later if its a pain for you to do. Can you post on here or PM me with prices?

Any news on when the 80 series sliders will be available? I've lost my side-steps and need some sliders to replace them :icon-cool:

Lorin - just drop chris a PM. I'm fairly sure he can knock those up for you now. I've made enquiries about them but haven't quite bit the bullet yet.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Lorin, what size body lift is fitted to your car? I may have something in my garage for you...

All the best,
Toby

Lorin, what size body lift is fitted to your car? I may have something in my garage for you...

All the best,
Toby

Sounds promising..... :icon-biggrin: It is at least 1.5 or possibly 2 inches. I think it is 2 inches but I can measure and check later today.

Back