Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Roof Racks

kingtom

Country Flag
uk
Hi
Been looking about for a decent flat roof rack for the 80 that I can put a tent on with room to put extra bits and bobs. I started looking at the Hannibal and Patriot racks though just cant justify paying that much money and secondhand ones just dont seem to come up. Found one online from direct 4x4 called a Troop1. Doesnt look amazing, though a bit closer to the price I had in mind. Does anyone have any experence of these or should I stay away? Otherwise any other suggestions?
Cheers
Tom

What about an Aluminium one? I have bought quite a bit of stuff from HERE and they have always been good to me.

Do they deliver to the UK? Finding it hard to navigate around the site due to not being able to read french haha

If you look in the top rhd corner of the site theres a series of flags to change the language although the translation isn't perfect. Also if you click on buy and go into the shopping cart you can select uk 50euros for the rack 3-5 days delivery :)

Last edited:
Yes they do, and pretty reasonable too - email Antoine who speaks good Eeeeenglllish from the site
Edit: sorry, chomping on a Duck breast, so emails crossed!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That site looks like it got some good stuff. struggling with the translation and lack of description, the flag system doesnt seem to work on my computer :oops:

Copy, paste into Google translate if your stuck or even a web page translater - not ideal I know, but good enough :)

Cheers Steve accessories4x4 have just emailed me back and are really helpful. Just mulling over my options

I would avoid upracks, the weld on mine broke before it had even had any weight put on it!

Upracks were completely uninterested in resolving the problem.

Back