Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Samsung netbook

jonnyboy54321

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Guys, typically the school now provide a laptop for the kids. We have a Samsung Netbook that has seen virtually no use and is gathering dust in the cupboard. It has a few fine surface scratches on the top cover, comes with a natty blue carry case, charger etc, it really is in good nick. Runs Windows 7 and will have a factory reboot before despatch.
The model is a NP-N110 - in black - at the time it was the dogs nuts hence why I b*ggered about to find one as they were in demand.
Spec here:-
http://www.trustedreviews.com/Samsung-N110---10-2in-Netbook_Laptop_review

As to price? I honestly don't know as there aren't many about s/h - so get your offers rolling in and I will seriously consider them (unless they have less than 3 figures.....!!)

Guys, typically the school now provide a laptop for the kids.

No wonder no one can read, write or do mental calculations/estimates under age 25 now!!

What is the difference between a 'netbook' and a laptop Jonny? Sorry I'm not trying to derail your ad:oops:

Netbooks generally smaller, around 10" screen or thereabouts, not as powerful but lighter in weight and footprint. Generally don't have a cd rom drive.

They work well, I have the older model. Memory map works well on them ;)

Back