Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

SatNav Advice And £30 cashback on Garmins

Sam

Garage
What with all the trouble TomTom have had recently (software update problems, leap year bug, crashing units etc) - I've decided to head out to Europe with a new Garmin.......... as well :lol:

Not as silly as it sounds. I bought SWMBO a basic TomTom with Euro maps a while back - but need a new one for myself anyway... so it cant hurt to have one of each kicking about. Garmins are much more flexible after all.

Which has brought me to hovering over the buy button for a 3590LMT (but from Amazon for £286 - £30 cashback

Seems Garmin are offering £30 back on most products from 1st May :thumbup:

Anyone got a reason I shouldn't push the buy button before I blow all the pennies? :lol:

have you had a look at the the new Garmin Montana 650? Very nice indeed .......

Many times Gary since you mentioned it before... over and over and over. Just haven't got the pennies to stretch that far... and I've tried. :lol: I think it might be a bit clever for my current basic needs - and it seems there's a lot to still buy after getting that unit too - stand, maps etc?

This isn't quite as cool but hopefully has enough. Got lifetime maps and other gizmos and a power mount etc... although for some daft reason a different type of charging connector for the unit and mount! Odd. But you get 2 cables at least :lol:

Nothing you know of that should stop me clicking then? :shifty:

EDIT :: Don't worry - done it! Clicked it! Jeeeez ... If I worry this much about every tiny detail of this trip I'm going to end up a jibbering dribbling wreck that can't even turn the key to get going :lol:

I'll let you know what it's like :thumbup:

hahahaha - ROTFL - well done though. Looks like a good bit of kit anyway. You can always do the on-borad PC or whatever later....

Sam

Did yours come with maps for all of Europe ie 45 countries, or just NW Europe?

Cheers

Pete

Sorry pete been out of the loop for a while.

Probably too late but I think it came with everything euro as part of the special promo package.. Don't know if its still sold that way though...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back