Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Shock test

cruiser 3.0 70

Was just up the woods today cutting some logs 1 whole tree in the back,she has to earn her keep sum way ha ha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,011.2 KB · Views: 132
Nice!

I wanted rockery rock once and I was visiting Ma-in-law. She took me to a quarry that had beautiful white rocks. He said help yourself and I couldn't resist. Ended up with close to a tonne of the stuff in the car, then had to drive 450kms home again!

I suppose I used a load of fuel, but the truck drove really well. The headlamps were a bit high for the last dark hour of the run, but otherwise it was great!

Nice!

I wanted rockery rock once and I was visiting Ma-in-law. She took me to a quarry that had beautiful white rocks. He said help yourself and I couldn't resist. Ended up with close to a tonne of the stuff in the car, then had to drive 450kms home again!

I suppose I used a load of fuel, but the truck drove really well. The headlamps were a bit high for the last dark hour of the run, but otherwise it was great!

your a lucky man Clive living that far from your in laws,ha I was on holidays a few years back in the west of Ireland and came across a guy selling flag stones on the side of the road which looked perfect for a base of stove I was putting in my kitchen so put them in the back of the avnsis and drove about 200 miles home.

your a lucky man Clive living that far from your in laws,ha

:lol: Spot on there! :laughing-rolling: She's as good as gold actually, but still drives me (and the wife) nuts!

It was stupid carrying such a weight all that way, but it was a challenge and the truck behaved faultlessly with the OME suspension!

I've had my 90 series on the Bump stops once with 750kg of sand at the back, in bags of course! Drove fine for the 3 miles home but I felt it's never good having that much weight resting over the axle like that

i still had a good bit of travel left on my sup,i had half a tonne of old battery,s in the back before bringing them to the scrapper :dance:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
bloody hell, the ironman springs on the back of mine bottom out with no weight in the back! don't even put the tyre on the back because it's that bad :O

Back