Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Site problem !

joinerman

Garage
Not sure what section to put this in so if it needs moving crack on, for the last three days i can't view the index page on my smartfone, the right hand side of the page remains white, all other pages load ok & this is the only site i have a problem with.
001_zps76901393.jpg

I'll take a look when I can.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Yup same issue with my phone (also android), although it seemed to sort itself out after flicking through a few pages. Only done it today though.

Last edited:
Most odd. it works on my phone (also Android) with both the default browser and chrome. It looks like it might be to do with the facebook login button but can't be sure.

Jim - what model phone is yours?

I'm not having a problem viewing the forum on my el-cheapo Android (4.1) and using the full site rather than the mobile skin...

Sorry I can't help more...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I use an android phone and all works well here.

All is working well when using Tapatalk on Android :)

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Not using tapatalk, nor have I linked to Facebook, which might have something to do with it. I'm on android 4.1 on a Cat B15

It hasn't done it again since my earlier post btw

Spoke too soon, still doing it but only on the main forum page

Just logged on and still doing it

I'll see if I can find the problem but it's a difficult one because it's working on all the phones I have here as well as Jim's et al.

I suggest trying tapatalk - it is brilliant for reading the forum and best of all, free!

Most odd. it works on my phone (also Android) with both the default browser and chrome. It looks like it might be to do with the facebook login button but can't be sure.

Jim - what model phone is yours?

With Facebook being mentioned Chrispin. What's the idea of it? I've never linked anything else with FB. It was asking me if I would like all the information being shared?? Cheers

With Facebook being mentioned Chrispin. What's the idea of it? I've never linked anything else with FB. It was asking me if I would like all the information being shared?? Cheers

Karl, It connects your Facebook account to this account. You can also login here, though I know not how yet, ith your facebook details.
As for the information being shared, it's nothing other than what is publicly available anyway. Things like your name, location and, optionally, your date of birth. Give it a whirl and see how it goes. If you really don't like it (for "over sharing") then I can play with the requirements or remove/unlink your facebook account.

I don't really do the facebook thing so will be interested to see how people can use this and to what benefit.

Just another commendation for tapatalk... now its a feeebie, get on it :)

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Tapatalk is great for the iPhone but I'd prefer Safari for the iPad.

Still got the same problem, I've installed tapa talk & can view the forums ok but haven't got me head round replying or posting yet.

Back