Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Snorkels

ST075A is the one I got, although that's for HD model 70's it still fitted ok. ST076A here should in theory be a better fit on our light duty "wide front" models. Graham keeps popping up from time to time mentioning a bulk buy from them but I'm not sure what's happening on that front :?

Jim.

Excellent ... Cheers mate :thumbup: :thumbup:

maybe Graham will see this thread at some point to jog his memory a bit :cool:

Wow, that is cheap.

Will be interested in what they are like.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
just to update this a bit .....

i've been having some issues trying to buy from the spanish site. ...

when i asked them to buy a snorkel ... they sent me an invoice in pdf format ...and asked for payment via "international bank transfer" this may sound silly but i'm not the biggest fan of paying for things that way
i much prefer to pay via paypal or over the phone (if i have to) .
when i took the printed off invoice to my bank they couldn't make head nor tear of it. ...

so i emailed them and aked if there was a different way to pay ... but they sent me this

snorkels.es said:
I don't understand because from 2 years we never had a problem with payment mode bank transfer with our bank data that you can check in the Proforma Invoice (we sold around 300 snorkels to UK). I'm sorry but is a problem caused for your Bank and we cannot do nothing else to solve.
Thank you.
Bets regards,

anyone got any ideas on what to do next ??

Thats a perfectly normal way of making a payment in Europe, sadly as the UK does'nt do Euro accounts you have to do it manually as such at the bank. You'll need their IBAN number (local bank code) & there acc & sort code. You'll possibly get raped for exchange fees & a transfer fee though - worth asking at the bank again.

Cptsideways said:
Thats a perfectly normal way of making a payment in Europe, sadly as the UK does'nt do Euro accounts you have to do it manually as such at the bank. You'll need their IBAN number (local bank code) & there acc & sort code. You'll possibly get raped for exchange fees & a transfer fee though - worth asking at the bank again.

cheers mate ... will persevere with them

Back