Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Snow time... It's coming !!!

We have got it and it hasnt stoped yet. Only fine at the min but fingers crossed we will have a foot tonight :thumbup:

just sleet today in NE Scotland below 200m
the mountains got heaps today though, so looking good for skiing tomorrow

Just started here too. Settling :clap: :dance:

had 4 hours of constant snow fall here, just turned to sleet now. :twisted:

looking forward to laning tomorrow around Shropshire.

the rights of way high up on the LongMynd above Church Stretton are always fun in the snow.

last year the drifts were 8ft deep in places right across the right of way! :dance:

P2040024.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You have more down there than we have up here Ben, it is also turning ti rain now :(

Not got enough here to bury a gnat's nadgers. Pretty poor. Still coming like fine dust. Not had any flakes at all.

Chris

its looking like ive got the most snow so far then! its easily a few inches deep already :dance:

im hoping we will all get more over night! :pray:

All we've had is rain instantley turning to ice
The cars where covered in a big sheet of ice , Very weird
.... It's not nice to walk on and even worse to drive on ..

Its just started snowing here in Essex :thumbup: I do mean just :D

Sam said:
I see they changed their wording. Last week they had a headline "Yellow snow warning" Caused a few laughs.

Now I have no idea who these two giggling idiots are, but apparently they are celebrities? Something to do with ex factor what ever that is.

P1000794.jpg

Chris

Well where i am at hulland we have had four or five inches. I facied a take away and thought shall i take the cruiser or the audi. Went in the audi to test it in the snow. Main roads were covered in same amount of snow. Had a job to say the least getting there and back but was fun. It just reminds you how good these cruisers are as if id have gone in that wouldnt have know there was anything here :D

karl

Nothing in Northwich, Cheshire at midnight :thumbdown:

Gra.

In Essex we have about 2 inches now and its still coming down hard :thumbup:

:pray: :pray: keep going water pump :pray:

Re: Re: Snow time... It's coming !!!

karl webster said:
Well where i am at hulland we have had four or five inches. I facied a take away and thought shall i take the cruiser or the audi. Went in the audi to test it in the snow. Main roads were covered in same amount of snow. Had a job to say the least getting there and back but was fun. It just reminds you how good these cruisers are as if id have gone in that wouldnt have know there was anything here :D

karl

I've been dragging cars up hills. Amazes me each time.
Audi quatro among them.

If people turn off traction control, they would have less of a problem.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Back