Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

So who's going to win?

161018_Trump_They_Let_You_Do_It_Lennart_Gaebel_Illustration_72.jpg

Well just to be on the safe side I'm going to start stocking up with non perishable food and bottled water and a strong dining table!
Just bought 1000 arrows and a book on how to skin and cook wildlife.
Work on the bunker in the back garden has started.
Didn't you see the info film back in the 80s Chas? All you need is to stack your doors on an angle against a wall and that's going to save your arse from the blast, fire, radiation and fallout. :)

I can't remember just how it would save your house from being blown to smithereens though. Maybe you had to have some really big doors against a wall over your house and that would protect it…:think:

Didn't you see the info film back in the 80s Chas? All you need is to stack your doors on an angle against a wall and that's going to save your arse from the blast, fire, radiation and fallout. :)
I also bought some industrial strength paper bags (white to reflect the flash) to put over my head just in case.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Please if this should be in 'Jokes' but I thought this one may be better.

An airplane was about to crash. There were 4 passengers on board, but only 3 parachutes.
The 1st passenger said, "I am Steph Curry, the best NBA basketball play...er. The Warriors and my millions of fans need me, and I can't afford to die." So he took the 1st pack and left the plane.
The 2nd passenger, Donald Trump, said, "I am the newly-elected U.S. President, and I am the smartest President in American history, so my people don't want me to die." He took the 2nd pack and jumped out of the plane.
The 3rd passenger, the Pope, said to the 4th passenger, a 10 year old schoolboy, "My son, I am old and don't have many years left, you have more years ahead so I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."
The little boy said, "That's okay, Your Holiness, there's a parachute left for you. America 's smartest President took my schoolbag."

I see the so called developed world hasn't got any more sensible since I went away.............
Bit harsh don't you think…it was only a joke from Chas…

:)

I think its got a lot more sensible. Brexit and now trump.

the average working class person is sick to death of left wing, liberal, middle class politics. They are also sick to death of being derided for not wanting to tow the left wing, liberal, middle class line...

I think its got a lot more sensible. Brexit and now trump.

Not quite , not yet , but at least 20 years of dereliction of duty in pursuit of cronyism has been recognized by the poor , uneducated , bigoted masses which is a step in the right direction .

It will still take a couple of years for the highly intelligent supremely bigoted left wing luvvies to catch up and come down from their ivory towers , only then will we see some sensible progress .

I see the so called developed world hasn't got any more sensible since I went away.............

IMO, the more sensible we are the less "developed" we're likely to become.

Most development stems from initial stupidity ideas, "oh, lets go to the moon.... by next Thursday".

They got there, on the next Thursday, and the spin offs have been giant leaps forward in technology.

Can't argue with that Clive , they say necessity is the mother of all invention but blind faith gave us planes trains and automobiles , boats bridges and skyscrapers .

But current ideology puts me more in mind of the majestic pyramids of Egypt and how they came to be .

Back