Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

SOLD: The Townhouse Trailer

Jacob that offer was pure nastieness and a sure big kick in the man sack i hope you get a better offer i would give it to Raph for christmas then atleast you could watch him grow up in it

You’ve gotta laugh, Steve, but the sarcasm was lost on him. ‘whats your best cash price then mate?’

I have had a couple of genuine enquiries including a nice young family with long-distance ambitions. Something good will come of it.

My trailer went off today on the back of an old 90. Got slightly less than I had hoped for, but it was a smooth sale and it will be appreciated and looked after so all is well. On to the next thing.

F4BC442D-F281-4FA4-B7E2-5C760D8C6AC1.jpeg

having bought shed loads on ebay, i have never sold anything! for the very reason of bottom burps offering stupid money! well done on the sale btw looked a good bit of kit

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks both. I think it’s all down to how you go about it. This couple were very tactful and I only accepted their offer after every extra that wasn’t welded to the trailer had been taken out of the equation.

Welldone Jacob so the next big project is.......................... spose they had to beat the price down to keep the 90 on the road so watcha doing with the not bought items keep them for the next thing or list them again im in a better position this month pound a week and a first class stamp

Welldone Jacob so the next big project is.......................... spose they had to beat the price down to keep the 90 on the road so watcha doing with the not bought items keep them for the next thing or list them again im in a better position this month pound a week and a first class stamp

They’ve got TWO of them - the 90 and a 110 halfway through a full resto so I reckon you’re right. The other items are just bits and bobs really but could come in useful for this ...

E2F54046-E5CB-40B9-A47B-5D5CCC5BF052.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: This is not the end of canvas. The plan is to set the car up with an awning room and water and electricity for shorter and/or more adventurous trips and use the Eriba for long stays and comfy winter camping.

Last edited:
So then Jacob first you need a bigger garage or as they do on the monster truck get some smaller wheels for transport and storage which you already have and get some other wheels and tyres for traveling otherwise how can you reengineer the Eriba into a K1 caravan

So then Jacob first you need a bigger garage or as they do on the monster truck get some smaller wheels for transport and storage which you already have and get some other wheels and tyres for traveling otherwise how can you reengineer the Eriba into a K1 caravan

I’m going to sit down and have a proper look at this now that I’ve actually bought one. Plenty of good examples in Germany and France. This is the sort of thing I have in mind, finances, parts and technical assistance permitting. Upgrading the garage in the process wouldn’t be a bad thing.

FA414610-913B-40B6-A81C-B0A426BDAB38.jpeg

That setup looks tidy now that ive spent me money on canvas cooker camp beds and all that goes with it think i might join you in the K1 club so starting to save me pounds sod christmas going to be selfish

My old camper trailer is back up for sale on FB - for TEN GRAND

How's it going with the Eriba Jacob? Seeing the picture you posted a while ago, I'm curious how people are giving them a lift? I have a full sized caravan with all the luxuries, but always been tempted by the thought of an Eriba for easier longer distance touring.

Unfortunately never got around to doing the lift. The first Eriba in the pic above was replaced by a van. The second one suffered a little knock and went to a new home. They're charming and solid things though.

Back