Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Sorry, but just had to post this

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Was perusing the Bay, when I came across this item.

Come one, what sort of c@ck would put this up for sale???!!! And more to the point what sort of kn@b would bid for it!

I have some old copies of Club magazine that.... Oh, hang on maybe not. Linda Lusardi is in one of them. Ahem. As you were.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Land-Cruis ... 3363849828

Chris

I have seen a lot of car brochures for sale on eBay but never a Landcruiser, maybe there is a market for those who can't afford the real thing so buy pictures.
Still, whatever floats your boat. :lol:

Why you'd buy one that may still be gathering dust on the local MD is a good question, but old brochures are quite a thing in the classic market. I have a bought the brochures the fit my old cars just to go in the history file. You'll find boxes of them at Autojumbles...

Sure. Maybe an original MG brochure, or Rolls Royce perhaps. The first Mini even. But last year's Land Cruiser? Not quite vintage yet methinks. In fact I reckon I have one somewhere. Started looking for it, but was interrupted by Sam Fox. Not literally of course. Well...

Chris

Sam Fox......

Not the lass she was.... :o You pro'lly carried on looking especially if she was singing in the same grid square :puke-right:

original good nick brochures from years past can go for a LOT of money.

seems weird to me, but there you go!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back