Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

STUNNING 1996 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 4.2 TD 24V VX MANUAL

It does look very good indeed other than the utterly putrid colour. It has to be one of the worst colour ways that Yota ever did. Strong money but quite possibly worth it. After a wrap or respray, Gunmetal wheels with that paint? Jeez. I've been to these guys before. They're straight enough, but dealers nonetheless. They were exporting a lot of 80s at one point.

It does look very good indeed other than the utterly putrid colour. It has to be one of the worst colour ways that Yota ever did. Strong money but quite possibly worth it. After a wrap or respray, Gunmetal wheels with that paint? Jeez. I've been to these guys before. They're straight enough, but dealers nonetheless. They were exporting a lot of 80s at one point.
Do you reckon 80s still get exported?

Good question. I have to say I don't hear of it so much now. There was a point when just about everything seemed to be headed overseas. These guys used to do quite a bit of that. I know because I went to see them. Maybe that's all slowed down a bit now.

Do you reckon 80s still get exported?

There are vehicles exported but mainly for parts in a lot fo countries as there are restrictions on importing vehicles.

Here is Northern Cyprus vehicle taxes are 50% & imports have to be under 5 years old other than classics being 25 years or older.

Landcruiser 80 are a rare commodity here.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Another 1 to 3 years Indi and they'll be able to come in as classics…I kind of like the sound of that. :)

Another 1 to 3 years Indi and they'll be able to come in as classics…I kind of like the sound of that. :)

Looking at moving to the united states in the next year. They have a strict policy of no imports under 25 years what so ever. So mines a 94 got to wait a couple of years still but no sure if it will worth it. Everything's going electric now & these are going to be museum pieces in our lifetime.....haha

Yeah these classics are showing our age......lol

Back